Information You Provide: Information about you (“personal data”) and how you use this Site is collected. Some of the information may be personally identifiable, while others may not. Any information you give us by accessing or using this Site is collected. This includes your personal information, such as:
- Real name, unique personal identification, online identifiers, Internet Protocol addresses, account names, driver’s license number, passport number, or similar identifiers.
- Signature, description, and physical characteristics. Also, state identification card number. Employment, history, partial bank number. Any other financial information.
- Characteristics of federal or California law protected classifications (age);
- Information about commercial transactions includes personal property records, products, services, or other buying or consuming habits or tendencies.
- Biometric information
- Information about your Internet activity, such as browsing history, search history, and information about how you interacted with an advertisement, website, or application.
- Audio, electronic, and visual information.
- Information about professional (or employment) matters
- Information about education
- You can draw inferences from the information provided to build a profile of yourself that reflects your preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
- Any information that identifies or relates to you or your household could reasonably be connected, directly or indirectly. If it identifies or relates to you, your household, or is reasonably possible to be linked to it, personal information can include, but is not limited to:
Additionally, we collect technical information about how you use the Site. This may include information about where you are located, your web browser, and your device. Your IP address, which is the Internet Protocol address of your device, is recorded when you use this Site. This allows us to track how you use it. We may receive information from your browser about the operating system and type of computer you use. PaydayZest.com uses this information to improve and monitor the Site.
We might use the information we have about you to:
- We offer the following services and products on this Site:
- Answer your questions, requests, and other service-related needs.
- You can enhance your experience by customizing the content of this Site to suit your preferences or creating new products and services based upon your interactions with this Site.
- We will send you information about products and services we believe may be of interest to you.
- We may use your consent for any purpose we choose.
- You may engage in any other business activity that is not prohibited by law. Your information may be used for business purposes, such as:
- Auditing a current interaction and concurrent transactions. This includes, but is not limited to, counting impressions to unique visitors, and verifying positioning quality and ad impressions.
- Detecting security issues, protecting against malicious or deceptive, fraudulent, illegal activity, and prosecuting those who are responsible.
- Debugging is used to find and fix errors that affect the intended functionality of an existing system.
- The short-term, temporary use of your personal information, if it is not disclosed or altered to any third party.
- Perform services such as maintaining or servicing accounts, providing customer support, processing, fulfilling orders or transactions, verifying customer data, processing payments, and providing financing.
- Conducting internal research to demonstrate and develop the technology.
- To verify or maintain the safety of service, device, or manufactured by us and upgrade, improve, or enhance that service, device, or manufactured for it.
- Any commercial purpose, including any purpose of advancing your commercial or economic interest, such as inducing you to buy, rent or lease, join, or subscribe to, provide, or exchange products or goods, property or information or enabling or affecting a commercial transaction, directly or indirectly.
In the following circumstances, we may share your information with appropriate third parties:
- To the service providers who perform functions for us.
- Protect or enforce our rights and property; to ensure your safety or that of others; to investigate, prevent or act against fraud or any other illegal activity.
- As a response to legal process, or as required by law
- PaydayZest.com may go through a business transaction or transition, such as a merger or capital investment, acquisition or sale of all or part of its assets.
- To engage in any other legal business activity that is not prohibited by law.
We may share aggregated or non-personally identifiable information about users of the Site with third-party companies for marketing, advertising, and research purposes.
We don’t sell your personal information.
PaydayZest Financial will protect your personal information from misuse, loss, and alteration. To protect the personal information we receive, we follow industry standards. All reasonable security measures are taken to protect our servers. However, no method of electronic storage or transmission over the Internet is completely secure. While we do our best to protect your data using commercially acceptable means, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
We may ask you to verify your identity to protect your personal information. To protect your security, close your browser when you leave the Site. You must immediately notify us if you suspect that any information you submitted through the Site was used in an unauthorized manner. Call us at (866 258 4672 to keep your losses as low as possible. You could be held responsible for any unauthorized activity on your account if you do not notify us.
These tracking technologies enable us to monitor website activity and make suggestions for improvements. This may include information such as the length and time of your visit, pages viewed and previously visited sites, as well as your Internet service. When you use the Site, third-party providers or we may collect information about your online activities. This includes data from different websites and over time.
PaydayZest Financial uses session-based cookies in conjunction with third-party cookies from vendors who have been carefully vetted for marketing and analytics purposes. These cookies allow us to understand better and personalize our users’ experience. They also enable us to deliver interest-based and retargeting ads on various websites across the Internet. These third parties might collect personal information about your online activities across time and between different websites when your use our Site. You can opt-out of interest-based and behavioral marketing. Your browser can be set to notify you when a cookie is received. This will allow you to choose whether to accept the cookie. In addition to opting out of cookies directly through your browser, you can view and opt-out of all cookies that are currently on your browser by visiting the following websites: http://www.aboutads.info/choices or http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices. Please note that disabling cookies can prevent you from using certain features of the Site.
Even if you choose to disable tracking, you might still receive interest-based advertisements, even from third parties you have previously been disclosed. Or advertising that isn’t based on your preferences and interests.
This Site does not respond to “Do Not Track” signals from your browsers.
This Site is not meant for minors or children. We don’t knowingly solicit children’s information, and we don’t knowingly market to them. Online privacy and identity protection are important issues that we recognize both online and offline. If you suspect that we have collected personal data from a child’s account, please notify us immediately to remove such information.
California residents under 16 years old are not allowed to sell their personal information.
ONLY FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Californians have the right to:
- Ask a business to delete personal information that it has about the consumer.
- Ask that any business that has access to personal information about a consumer give the following information to the consumer free of cost:
* The types of personal information it has collected on that consumer.
* The sources from which personal information is collected.
* A business or commercial purpose to collect or sell personal information.
* The types of third parties with which the business shares personal data.
* The details of the personal information it has collected on that consumer.
- Ask that businesses that sell personal information or disclose it for business purposes disclose this information free of cost to you:
* The types of personal information the business has collected from the consumer.
* The categories of personal data that the business sold about the customer and the categories to which the personal information was passed on to third parties, according to the category or categories of the third party to whom the information was given.
* The types of personal information the business has disclosed about the consumer to achieve a business purpose.
- Direct businesses that sell personal information of consumers to third parties to not sell their personal information.
We will need to verify your identity before we can submit a request. We need your name, your email address, and a copy of your government-issued ID. To verify your identity, we will match the information you give us with information we already have. To confirm your request, we may need to reach out to you.
You may also designate an authorized agent to make such requests on your behalf by emailing a signed power of attorney to us at compliance@https://paydayzest.com.
Although we may not be capable of honoring every request we receive, we will let you know if we are. If you exercise any of the rights described in this section, we will not discriminate against anyone.